AL THURAYA RED SEA
Terms & Privacy
Prices are quoted according to the season of travel and program included.
A downpayment of 500 € is required at the time of booking to confirm and guarantee your cruise booking. Downpayment may be in wire transfer direct to our bank. Downpayment is not refundable. If there would be flight cancellations we will give you the chance to book another trip with us. If we cancel the trip for any reasons we will give you full refund.
The remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to departure date and.
3. Cancellation & cancellation fees
All cancellations must be made in writing to us prior to the departure date.The downpayment is not refundable. In the event that you should cancel less than 4 weeks before departure or because of a change in the flight schedule of the tour operator, no portion of the cruise or tour price will be refunded.
4. Cruise or tour delay
Al Thuraya Red Sea is not responsible for travel delays prior to departure or during your tour that are brought about by technical difficulties, strikes, bad weather, or any means beyond our control. Some times weather or traffic delays can alter the tour itinerary. These alterations do not constitute a refund.
5. Unused services during the trip
No refund will be issued to you for any unused services, included in your trip.
Changing cruise accommodations: We reserve the right to switch cruise accommodation at any time, but ensure the switch will be made to the same category of cruise available at that time.
6. Passport, travel documents
Passengers are responsible in ensuring that they are in possession of the correct travel documents upon departure and they have met all health requirements.Please check that your travel document is valid 6 months after return date.
7. Cruise or tour responsibility
We will make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the cruise or tour, will be carried out as specified.However, in some instances we do not have direct control over the provision of services by suppliers and we do not accept liability for errors and omissions of such suppliers.
8. Statement of understanding for cruises
If you participate in one of our cruises we will give an introduction about snorkeling and diving in the Red Sea. After we will ask you to sign a standard statement of understanding for safe diving and snorkeling.
Al Thuraya Red Sea is not responsible for loss or damage to baggage or any of the passengers belongings. Baggage insurance is recommended.
10. Special requests
Please specify any special requests you may have at the time of your booking. We will accept your personal requests with your understanding that we will make every effort to comply. Although, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.
11. Failure to reach the minimum number of participants for Al Thuraya Red Sea
If the minimum number of participants is not reached for the booked trip, Al Thuraya Red Seareserves the right to change the boat. In this case Al Thuraya Red Sea will inform you in time.
12. Disclaimer for own and rental equipment
Al Thuraya Red Sea is not liable for lost or damaged personal equipment. Lost or damaged rental equipment will be charged.
13. Changes to the itinerary
Due to weather conditions or government regulations, Al Thuraya Red Sea reserves the right tomake changes to the itinerary.
If for various reasons the planned trip can not take place on the named boat, Al Thuraya Red Sea isobliged to organize a replacement and to inform you of the change.
14. Travel insurance
The tours offered by Al Thuraya Red Sea do not include travel cancellation insurance. Al Thuraya Red Sea recommends that you take out an external insurance..
Terms & conditions for using Al Thuraya Red Sea website
Welcome to Al Thuraya Red Sea
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long asthe link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approvalof the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party'ssite.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mailaddress) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
No use of Al Thuraya Red Sea's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark licenseagreement.
IframesWithout prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages oruse other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of RightsWe reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particularlink to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We alsoreserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuingto link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our websiteIf you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contactus about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to responddirectly to you.Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completenessor accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on thewebsite is kept up to date.
Content LiabilityWe shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnifyand defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on anypage on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted aslibelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement orother violation of, any third party rights.DisclaimerTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer orin relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact InformationThis Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you haveany queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Your privacy is critically important to us.
- Website VisitorsLike most website operators, Al Thuraya Red Sea collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Al Thuraya Red Sea's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Al Thuraya Red Sea's visitors use its website. From time to time, Al Thuraya Red Sea may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.Al Thuraya Red Sea also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://www.althurayaredsea.com blog posts. Al Thuraya Red Sea only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to Al Thuraya Red Sea's websites choose to interact with Al Thuraya Red Sea in ways that require Al Thuraya Red Sea to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Al Thuraya Red Sea gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://www.althurayaredsea.com to provide a username and email address.
- SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying InformationAl Thuraya Red Sea discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on Al Thuraya Red Sea's behalf or to provide services available at Al Thuraya Red Sea's website, and that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Al Thuraya Red Sea's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Al Thuraya Red Sea will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Al Thuraya Red Sea discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Al Thuraya Red Sea believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Al Thuraya Red Sea, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://www.althurayaredsea.com and have supplied your email address, Al Thuraya Red Sea may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Al Thuraya Red Sea and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Al Thuraya Red Sea takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Aggregated StatisticsAl Thuraya Red Sea may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Al Thuraya Red Sea may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Al Thuraya Red Sea does not disclose your personally-identifying information.